Colorado Springs Christian Schools Elementary School (Grade 1 or Grades 2-5)
This certificate is valid toward one (1) year tuition for ONE of the following only: Elementary School (Grade 1): valued at $5610 OR Elementary School (Grades 2-5): valued at $6130.
The family must be new to Colorado Springs Christian Schools and cannot be a current enrolled student, nor have completed the application process. The student must be accepted through the normal admissions process. This certificate is not-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
Applications are received based on the following criteria:
1. Does at least one parent or guardian have a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ as his or her personal Savior?
2. CSCS desires that the applicant and his or her family would regularly attend and be actively involved in a Bible-believing church. Will the applicant be able to provide a church reference?
3. Does the applicant generally score average or above average nationally on standardized tests? (Report cards, test scores, and references will be requested. Applicants with scores lower than the 40th percentile are admitted on a case by case basis but not without more information. Bu Summer, special services for students in some grades are filling up so admissions for struggling students may be limited.)
4. Does the applicant have an average or above average discipline and attendance record, free from suspension or expulsions? In good standing with the former school? (References will be requested from the former school.)
5. Can the applicant's parents or guardians agree to CSCS's doctrinal statement, understanding that it is the basis for all school curriculum and operations? (www.cscslions.org/admissions)
6. Will the applicant and applicant's parents or guardians agre to support school policies and procedures? (Handbooks are online under www.cscslions.org, Campuses, Parent Resources.)
Colorado Springs Christian Schools admits students of any race, color, national and ethic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, athletic programs, and other school-administered programs.